Naruto Naruto

It has come to our attention that some weblogs are using same blog title “NARUTO Manga and Spoilers” and same nick, “Naruto Addict". We are not in anyway connected with them (except RSS feed)
_____________________________________________________________
NARUTO Manga and Spoilers (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by Numinous to re-post all his writings and predictions.

by: Numinous

Naruto 469: Shattered Dreams
Naruto 470: His Heart Has Spoken


(Sasuke Scene)
(Sasuke opens his eyes. He’s covered with bandages and rests in a bed in a gloomy room; Karin is seated next to Sasuke, staring at him with a lusty look)
Karin: Sasuke-kun, you’re awake…
Sasuke: Where am I? Where’s Danzou?
Karin: Hummm, Madara brought us here…
Sasuke: (gets up quickly) Madara! When I get him…
Karin: But you haven’t recovered yet!
Madara: (enters the room) Called me?
Sasuke: You…! (he shakes and falls in the floor)
Karin: Sasuke! (she quickly grabs Sasuke)
Madara: You failed. If it wasn’t me and your companion there, you’d be dead. (Karin helps Sasuke to sit in the bed)
Sasuke: You knew I wanted Danzou…
Madara: Desire doesn’t equal capability. You’re still weak, Sasuke, and you showed it when you went against the Kages. If you still think that with that feeble power you can overthrow all the Konoha, especially Naruto?
Karin: …
Sasuke: Hmpf, you’re more worried about him than me.
Madara: Your stupid pride you’ll be your downfall, Sasuke. Your vision is deteriorating at an alarming speed, and yet you keep foolishly going forward… tell me, Sasuke, how you’ll accomplish your revenge being as blind as a mole?!
Sasuke: It’s none of your business.
Madara: I can give you the power you need and save your eyes…
Sasuke: I don’t need your pity.
Madara: The Five Great Ninja Nations declared war on us. If you still think that your powers are enough against the entire ninja world, you’re delusional! Now, more than ever, you must listen to me!
Sasuke: …

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Konoha nin Scene)
(Naruto and Sakura are entering the room; Kakashi, Yamato, Sai, Kiba and Lee wait outside the inn)
Kiba: (sneezes) Why do we have to be outside, under the snow? Couldn’t we just wait inside, but just not in the room? (Akamaru barks)
Sai: What they have to say to each other is personal, so I think we shouldn’t listen to their conversation for their sake.
Yamato: (thinking) Who would think that the Sai we met a few months ago and this Sai are the same… what a fine growth from you…

(Naruto Scene)
(Naruto and Sakura sit in front of each other)
Naruto: It’s about Sasuke, isn’t it?!
Sakura: (stares at the floor) Yes…
Naruto: Don’t worry, Sakura. I’ll bring Sasuke back. Even if he’s with the Akatsuki, even if he has descended into the darkness, I’ll bring him back to the light, even if I have to smack the snot out of him! I’ll make the other nations understand! I’ll stop Danzou and his ways! (he smiles, she closes her eyes) You’ll see, Team 7 will be back together, and thirst thing we’ll do is to eat an extra-large bowl of ramen back at Ichiraku’s Bar! Just wait, I’ll fulfill my promise!

(Flashback Scene)
Sakura: Naruto, I beg you! Please… please bring Sasuke back! I couldn’t do it… I couldn’t stop him! The only person… who can probably save Sasuke-kun now is you, Naruto, only you…
Naruto: Sakura-chan, you really like Sasuke, huh? I know how much pain you’re in because of Sasuke, I can understand.
Sakura: Naruto… thank you.
Naruto: Don’t worry, I’ll bring him back! Promise of a lifetime!

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Naruto Scene)
Sakura: (crying a river) Naruto, please stop…
Naruto: What’s wrong, Sakura-chan?
Sakura: All these years, you vowed your life to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, just because of that promise. You’re in pain because of Sasuke, and it’s all my fault! If only I didn’t asked you to bring Sasuke back… you must hate me so much for putting such a weight in your shoulders, and worse, I neglected your feelings towards. I beg you, please let Sasuke go! I know it’s against all we lived in these three years, but I don’t want to see you suffering anymore!
Naruto: Sakura…

(Kirabi Scene)
Kirabi: So your came after me, fish-head? Wasn’t the failure of your Uchiha pal enough for you, Akatsuki scum?
Kisame: Don’t mistake me with that kid, Hachibi. I’m more experienced than him in this job, I won’t be fooled by such a pathetic maneuver like him!
Sabu: Enough! (he runs along the giant axe) You have no right to interrupt an enka practice! (lands on Ponta)
Kirabi: But, Sabu-chan..!
Sabu: (grabs his axe with both arms) Silence, Kirabi! Now I’ll show you the passion of my Enka! Ponta, charge! (the dog charges towards Kisame)
Kisame: A little warm up shouldn’t hurt…
Sabu: ♪Oh, the way of the Shinobi, just like the moon, it grows and it vanishes. (swings his weapon, Kisame parries) The hateful destiny of the Ninja, it takes lives as it fancies. The power, it melts in the hand of the unworthy! (swings again, Kisame dodges; they start parrying each other’s attacks) Oh destiny, more evil then the Bijuu, your ever-spinning wheel will consume all, making us fade into nothingness. In this game of wits and blades, I’ll deliver my heart and soul to break free from your villainy, oh fate of mine! ♪ (Kisame gets an opening and slices one of Pon’oo’s paws, sliding to his belly and slicing it too; Pon’oo disappears in a cloud of smoke; Sabu lands unharmed)
Kisame: Hehe, the mongrel is out…
Sabu: Don’t think I’m over yet, there’s more! I’ll show you the full splendor of my Enka! (makes a large swing, chopping the nearby tree; Kirabi ducks; Kisame jumps to avoid the blade) ♪You’re above me in strength and in health, but I’ll go on, even if it breaks me down. So now, without delay, I’ll raise my voice, against the fate of the Shinobi! Everyone, weep with me! ♪
Kirabi: (thinking) All that passion... it was beautiful! Oh Sabu-chan, now I really want to be just like you!
Kisame: (lands in Sabu’s back, slicing near his neck) And the old geezer is out too. (Sabu drops the weapon; Kisame jumps back; Kirabi rushes towards them) I must thank you for the warm up and for the chakra appetizer for Samehada!
Kirabi: Sabu-chan!
Sabu: ♪ Come, come, come, don’t let my Enka die! Precious, glorious, generous the Enka must be! May its glory be with you, Kirabi! ♪ (he falls unconscious; Kirabi puts Sabu in a safe distance)
Kirabi: (glaring at Kisame) ♪ Now it’s personal, tuna breath! (pulls out his swords and assumes his famous pose) I’ll cut and slice you for my sushi, oh yeah! ♪
Kisame: (thinking) Why I always get the cloud cuckoo landers? (speaking) Good, let’s begin, shall we?

Next Chapter: His Heart Has Spoken
Also Read Next Chapter Prediction
Numinous 470: His Heart Has Spoken


Please also read Numinous SPOOF Version
CLICK Images to Enlarge












Please Also Read
Fan Art Prediction by: Hatifnatten

CLICK Image to Read
Full FanFic Manga

Kakashi 's Face Revealed!!
Click Image to Read Full Manga


CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

Sasu-Saku and Naru-Hina

0 komentar:

Post a Comment