Naruto Naruto

Bleach 402 (19-Pages) and One Piece 583 (17-Pages) up!!

Naruto 493 (English)

CLICK Images to Enlarge













Naruto 493 RAW

CLICK Images to Enlarge








Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER
by: Ohana - 2Ch (This is REAL since its from OHANA!!)

(These are actually teasers)
CONFIRMED SPOILER
by: Ohana - 2Ch

Naruto VS Naruto
It's not settled.

A Rai-nin(mediator) begins telling the story about when someone tried to kill Bee...
Just what happened 30 years ago...
Bee has been wearing sunglasses since he was a kid
On the SJ cover is Naruto and young Naruto
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by NF

Naruto fights against his dark version who represents his hatred. They both call each other the fake Naruto.

Meanwhile, Bee is beating some huge bears at Sumo and Hachibi tells Bee that he should help Naruto. Hachi says he hates Kyubi but that Hachi used to be bad back in the day before meeting Bee. Bee tells himto shut up and say he won't accept that idiot who insults rap. This part ends with Bee saying "Plus he..."

Naruto and Yami-Naruto are evenly matched in everything and Naruto wakes up and explains the situation to Yamato and Motoi.(the battle was all in Naruto's mind, BTW) Motoi explains that you can't control the Bijuu unless you can win this fight. Naruto asks about Bee and Motoi explains how Bee was hated by everyone but got over it by learning how to express himself. And also that he was able to put up with it because he didn't want to make his brother, the Raikage, look bad. Basically, he accepted the sacrifice for his brother's sake. Naruto asks Motoi to ask Bee to help him but Motoi says he can't. The reason being that Motoi once tried to kill Bee. Next week will focus on a tragic situation that happened 30 years ago...

A little more information. Yami-Naruto says that the Kyubi likes him a lot more than Naruto, and you get to see a shot of a Young Raikage and a Goofy Bee as a kid.

Title of the chapter is "Yami-Naruto", or "Dark Naruto".
-------------------
Credits: Uzumakikage - NF / taKl - NF

The cover of WSJ no.23
To cerebrate naruto volumes breaking the 100mil copy mark

(And there are) kakashi and naruto key holders (keys traps?)
as for the movie, they show minato costume, the mask(s?) etc

the chapter title is yami (darkness) naruto
the chapter cover
naruto on the left yami naruto on the right

ike the goku doll bobo made, its the clash of identical powers that it wont come to an end. when naruto shadow clones yami-naruto does the same.

to yamatos it appears that narutos just sitting there.
no appearance of zetsu
____________________________________________________________
Hi Guys, Zetsu-san here, just to let you know about this
Naruto Shippuden Movie 4
I would recommend watching if you already haven't done so
(we finally get to see Yondaime in action!)
____________________________________________________________
Read This!! Another SPOOF From Numinous
CLICK Images to read Full Abridged Version
_____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Barecga

Naruto 493: One Disturbed Killerbee


30 years before the present time...
Unknown: Hey KillerBee I hear you got beat up in school?
KillerBee looks behind and sees his older brother walking towards him.
KillerBee: ah that was nothin'! I could have taken care of them myself!
Young Raikage: HAHAHAHA!!! Brother you ain't that stupid to beat up a bully like him, right?
KillerBee: hmpft! Are you kiddin' me?!? I can handle him with my strength!
Raikage: You ain't able to lift a single rock! Hahahaha... Guess what!? Let's go and have some training!
KillerBee: Yeah! I'll beat you there!

While in the Island...
KillerBee: Hey Bro! I just have a thought... why would anyone treat me as if I am something to be afraid of?
Raikage: Wha? Don't cha think like that! You are as normal as I am!
KillerBee: .... But sometimes I can feel something odd about me. I have dreams of a an ox with 8 legs! Ain't that crazy? And it's so freaky that it can talk, yah know!
Raikage: Whacha think? It ain't real ayt? Just yah imagination lil bro! (Just as I thought... the monster is awakening...)

read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

From the bushes from near by a shadow appears and leaps so high and tries to pound on the young jinchuriki...
"YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
clashed the kunai with the arm guard of the young Raikage!
"Who yah think yah doin!?!"
Motoi: I'm hear to assassinate that cursed child and let no harm be done to our village.
KillerBee: What cha sayin'!?!
KillerBee sitting on the ground with fear

Motoi: How dare you take care of this jinchuriki as if he is something good!
Raikage: Why would yah care?! He is my brother! That's why!
Motoi: You are not a good brother then! You haven't told him the truth!
KillerBee: Wha is he sayin brotha?! Wha are yah talkin about!!?!!
Motai: You are a jinchuriki and you must die for the benefit of the village!
KillerBee: That ain't gonna happen!
fight continues until...
Hachibi no Kyogyū: Let me out and kill this bastard!
KillerBee: Who are you!?! You're the monster I dream of!
8 tailed beast: yes I am who you think I am. And release me from this state and I'll help you take care of this assassin...

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

chakra flows out of KillerBee and Raikage and Motoi stood there and watched the changes on KillerBee
8 tailed beast: NOW WE ARE ONE!!!
atttacks Motoi...
Raikage intervene and KillerBee stopped
"BRO!!! What have I done!
Raikage was injuried and KillerBee went back to his senses.
Motoi was frozen with fear and starts to run away...
Brotha, this is nothin. I can manage my self...
Raikage fainted and KillerBee swears to not use the Hachibi no Kyogyū if he can't control it.
KillerBee started to train himself.
Present time...
Kisame: This would be the right time to ambush the 8 tail and the 9 tail and bring back my Samehada...
_________________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Meron

Naruto 493

naruto: who are you.(naruto thinking who is this guy...he looks like me but evil chakura).
evil-naruto: I'am you...but your weak why diden't you kill sasuke when you had the chance.
naruto: naruto shocked.(flash back where naruto meet saskue and telling him that next time the both will die.)
evil-naruto: heh...(evil smirk).now i know why you diden't kill him beocuse your care tooo much about him he almost killed you and you still think about him...hehheheh thats why i dont understand you and thats why your not strong.
naruto:ungh...(naruto activates sage mode and next second hes right beside the evil naruto...and about to punch him but the evil naruto holds the attck...evil smirk heehe.
evil-naruto:opens hes eyes and and by the next second naruto is about to hit a rock...yamata:NARUTOOOOO!!!!!!.
naruto:aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ungh...ungh oh no.(yamata runs fast as he can to catch naruto and catches naruto).

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

yamata: that was a cloes one becarfull naruto.
evil-naruto: are you two done(in a funny voice).
naruto: sasuke is my best freind...you dont understand the meaning of freindship becouse you dont have freinds...but bettwen me and sasuke we share a bond that can never be sevred thats what you can never understand...talk about sasuke and i'll crush you like a BUG!!!.
yamata:naruto...?
evil-naruto: hehheh you'll crussh me like a bug ay heheheh.(next moment naruto's right beside the evil naruto but this time holding a rasengaN!!!.)
naruto hits the evil-naruto. kaboooooooooooooooooom huge expolion).
smoke clears.....)

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

evil-naruto:(heals himself).
naruto: ? n-noo way you healed your self but how.
evil-naruto: naruto what are you doing here anyway huh.
naruto: i came here to learn how to control the kyubi.
evil-naruto: hehehaahahahahah(you controll the monster inside of us your too soft but to be able to control it you have to beat me in a battle.
yamata: be careful naruto.
naruto: alright then a battle it is...(suddenly naruto activates sage mode and runs at evil naruto...and evil naruto runs at naruto with hes sage mode).(they both clash into eacthother and kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom chapter ends in a huge explosion.

END.
___________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Onayako

Naruto 493: Dilemma

Naruto Scene:

Naruto: Whoaaa, whaaaaat! Who the hell are you?
Dark Naruto: Too stupid to figure out something as always! How shall I tell this to such an idiot like you. Mhmmm. I am YOU Naruto.(Evil Grin)
Naruto: Why do you talk like that? What do you want?!
Dark Naruto: Hahahaha, don't make me laugh? You are the one who came to this place, so you tell me Naruto, what do YOU want?
Naruto remembers Gamatora's speech for how to control Kyuubi's chakra.
Naruto: I'm here to learn the control the stupid fox. And I have a feeling that you are the hatred within me. Once I'm done with you, I'll be one step closer to control Kyuubi!
Dark Naruto: HAHAHHAAHA

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

Gai Scene:
Gai is seen doing upside down push ups.
Gai: 7865,7866,7867,7868,7869,....
Kumo-nin: Heeey, mister aren't you overdoing this a little bit?
Gai: Hahahaha, overdoing? This is just my usual morning warming exercise. One needs to enjoy his youthfulness afterall.
Kumo-nin: Still you don't have to ove.....
Gai: HAHAHAHAHA. LET THE POWER OF THE YOUTH EXPLODE!!!
Kumo-nin: Do as you like.
Gai: Ooops, I'm in trouble, I forgot the count!
Kumo-nin: ...

Kirabi scene:

Samehada is seen trembling.
Kirabi: Now what's wrong with this sword?
Kisame thinking: Samehada took the smell of that Konoha jounin. It got so excited that now it's trembling. Just a little longer Samehada and I'll let you feast upon the beast oh yeaaa. (This mission better off soon or my talking habit will completely change)

read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

Back to Naruto Scene:

Dark Naruto: Not that you can get rid of me so easily, tell me Naruto, what about Sasuke then?(Evil Grin)
Naruto: You bastard, what's this got to do with Sasuke?
Dark Naruto: First of all, why do you think you feel Sasuke so close to you? Let me tell you, you idiot. It's because just like you, Sasuke knows the pain, anger and the hatred that solitude brings. This is what draws you two closer. This is the very essence of the bond between you and Sasuke. I AM THE BOND BETWEEN YOU AND SASUKE!!! Tell me you dumbass, how can you hope to understand Sasuke and his revenge once you get rid of me! Tell me how will you save him?!!!
Naruto thinking: In order to defeat Sasuke, I need the power of the fox. But if I lose the hatred within me, I will no longer be able to understand Sasuke, even in death, I won't be able to truly save him...
Dark Naruto: So Naruto tell me, what is your answer?
Naruto: I will... I will...
Unkown aproaching figure: You will never go back on your word, because that is your Nindo, right Naruto-kun?
Naruto: You are!
Itachi: Truly amazing Nindo you got, Naruto-kun.(Smile)

Naruto 494: A Talk With Itachi
______________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: Crzydude

Naruto 493: Inhibitions

Naruto: "What the hell..."
Naruto: "Who or what are you!!"
Evil Naruto: (Laughs) "Im you"
Naruto: (Confused) "That can't be true you can't be me"
Evil Naruto then looks up and glares at naruto with the nine-tailed fox's eyes
Evil Naruto: "I am everything you put away. All your hate and all your desires."
Naruto: w..what...
Evil Naruto quickly dashes to naruto with a kunai in his hand. Naruto defends himself blocking the kunai with his own. Each struggling to over power the other.
Naruto: Thinking ("What going on here!")
Evil Naruto: "The village should have made you their Hokage. Was saving their asses from pein not good enough for them."
Naruto: "Shut upp!!" over powers evil naruto and sends him flying back a few feet.
Evil Naruto: "You can't hide your emotions from yourself!! Keeping all this hate and grief inside yourself has made you weak. You failed at everything you tried to accomplish. (Laughs Maniacally)"

This is a PREDICTION ---
NOT A SPOILER

Evil Naruto: "You couldn't even save your best friend and because of that hes as good as dead."
Naruto punches his counter side in the gut causing it to disappear and sends him back with Yamato and
Motoi
Naruto realizes the situation and quickly asks Motoi was just happened
Motoi: "That Naruto Uzumaki was the first test. Facing your emotions and feelings."
Naruto: "Why?"
Motoi: "Before a host can control his bijuu he must understand himself first."
Naruto: (has flashbacks of all the things the evil naruto said)
Naruto: Thinking ("is that how I really feel?")

[Scene Changes}

Killer bee: "That kid messed with my vibe yo. I can't write a single rhyme."
Eight-Tails: "That child is the host of Kyuubi Bee. Maybe we should help the boy with his training."
Killer bee: "No way yo its time for us to chill!"
Eight-Tails: (sigh)
Eight-Tails: "Bee be reasonalbe. The boy is dealing with a huge amount of pressure on his hands. We're the only ones who can fully help him with his training!"
Killer bee: "Fine, but for today im on my vacation ight"
Eight-Tails: "Alright Bee"

read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/
[Scene Changes]

Kubuto: "So it is settled. I recieve Sasuke after this war is over"
Madara: "Yes"
Kubuto: "Perfect"....throws a kunai at a tree
Kubuto: "I know your there" (Smiles)
Anko and a few other Ninjas drop down
Anko: Thinking (this isn't good)
Kubuto: "Anko...look at how much you've grown. It looks as this is the last time we shall meet."
Anko: "Prepare yourselves"
Other ninjas take a steady stance
Kubuto then dashes towards Anko and the other ninjas
Kubuto: "TIME TO DIE!!!"

Kubuto charges at Anko
and seeking to start the war

Next week
Naruto 494: The Beginning
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Hyperninja4

Naruto 493: Evil Naruto vs Naruto

Sakura: Milady, where is Naruto?
Tsunade: He's somewhere safe. I cannot delvuge the location. But he's safe. Naruto does not know why he is there, he thinks it for more training
Sakura: So you lied to him!! You decied to not tell him?!
Tsunade: Yes but its for his own good!
Sakura: Then i'll go to tell him
Tsunade: You'll do no such thing! I did not tell him becuase he would refuse. I did not agree with this but its for the right thing. Besides you don't know the way nor is it safe. Now get to the hospital, you have people to heal.
Sakura: Yes milady *sadly walks off* Thinking: Naruto, i hope you are ok.
Evil Naruto- They are fakes. The whole lot of them. First they hate ya now they like you? That's bull, deep down they hate you Espcaily that Skank, she was trying to mess with you head and break your heart
Naruto- *Shaking* SHUT UP! Sakura was not trying to mess with me. She cares about me

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

Yamato: What is going on?
Moti- Its his evil self. He'll need to concor it to proceed to the next step
Evil naruto- You are weak. You could not even keep a promise.
Naruto: I Said shut the hell up you asshole! *He charges at Evil Naruto*
Evil Naruto: *punches him and throws him against the wall of the waterfall* Heh, just what i thought weak.

Yamato- *Runs to Naruto but Moti stops him
Moti: No He needs do this himself.
Evil Naruto- *Keeps beating Naruto* None respects you. They treated you like dirt. Now you think they care about you. Why did they send you here? To dispose of you. They don't think your capabule to fight. To them you are somthing that they just want to disapear.

Naruto: thinking: I must fight it. I must fight the hatred. * He grabs the evil counterpart and throws him across the water* You are never going to control me! Nor is the Kyubii from this day forward i will the Master and the Kyubbi will have to take orders from me! *Punches the evil Naruto* You are just part of my soul and i never want you to show you face again you got that?!

read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

Evil Naruto: It will take more than- WHATS GOING ON?! *The Evil naruto begins to fade* You Bastard what have you done?!
Moti: Naruto is not letting it take over his body and therefore the Evil Naruto is disapearing.
Evil Naruto:NOOOOOOOOO You idoit. Without hatred, without evil you are nothing! *dispears*
Naruto: No, without evil i will become stronger. *pants* I did i- *pases out*
Moti: I think we should rest

Naruto 494: 2nd Step Begins
___________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: Nirjan

Naturo 493: Fair Trade

Naruto looks at his twin and steadies himself. The evil twin smiles and its eyes instantly become kyubi eyes. Naruto summons two shadow clones but before he can react he is instantly hit in the face with a rasengan as the evil clone hovers over him laughing. Naruto suddenly wakes up while Yamoto and Motoi look at Naruto in surprise.

Motoi: "It will take you longer than that if you want to pass the first test."
Yamoto: "Naruto are you alright?"

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

Naruto shrugs off yamoto's hand and walks off angry. Naruto is sleeping later on and finds himself in darkness. Naruto looks around and suddenly he senses something is moving around him. Suddenly the eyes of something huge glow in front of naruto and he jumps back in surprise. The area starts to brighten some and Naruto sees the 8 tails.

Naruto: "Are you the octopus I have been searching for?"
8 tails: "Yes. I knew when I sensed your chakra immediately that you and I were destined to meet."
Killer Bee: "Yo 8 tails why is it so dark in.....you why did you have to drag us to this dark place boy?! Can't I get some sleep on my own vacation without you giving me constant aggravation!"
8 tails: "Quiet Bee. This is more serious than you realize."

The area starts to brighten up some and suddenly the barrier gate becomes visible. From within the barrier an evil laugh rings out as two dark red eye peer out from the barrier.

Kyubi: "It has been a long time since you and I crossed paths. It seems you too have been sealed away inside a weak brat."
8 tails: "Hello brother. You and I have some important things to discuss."
Naruto and Bee thinking: "Brother?"
Killer Bee: "Come on out you scaredy fox. My bijuu has said your power is so dope but when I get through with you I'm gonna make me a fox fur coat."
8 Tails: "Bee that was not a wise thing to say."

Killer bee walks over to the barrier and suddenly a humongous roar goes off shooting heavy wind around Killer bee who looks barely able to stand as his sun glasses fall off. The kyubiappears as Killer Bee begins to shake at seeing the huge size of the kyubi. Killer bee runs back and hides behind the 8 tails.

Kyubi: "If not for this host I would eat you alive for that one remark. What brings you here to me now brother?"
8 tails: "I come here to see what your plans are concerning akatsuki and this boy. You do know who is after us now?"
Kyubi: "Madara Uchiha and I plan to do nothing."
8 tails: "Do you realize we are the only ones left?"
Kyubi: "There is nothing that can be done. I am trapped in this host and the Uchiha have evolved much since you and I last encountered them. There is nothing that can be done right now."
8 tails: "That I have noticed too but it will take the both of us if we are to stop them."
Kyubi: "But there is nothing I can do. This brat's seal is too strong for me to break free."
8 tails: "That is why you must work with the boy."
Kyubi: "Like you working with that fool. I would rather not besides I do not even have near to the necessary power to defeat Madara."
Naruto: "I may have an answer for that. My father gave me this which I acquired recently."

Naruto has a large scroll appear with the toad on top of it. The toad looks down at Naruto. TheKyubi's eyes widen in shock at what it sees next to Naruto.

Toad: "Hey Naruto! Did you find the secret to the scroll already?"
Killer Bee thinking: "A talking toad! I must be trippin cause if not than my mind must be flippin."
Kyubi: "hahahahahaha So at long last the other half of my power is finally been found."
8 Tails: "With this scroll your full power should be restored and you will have all the power you once had my brother."
Kyubi: "With that power I will have the ability to free myself and go after Madara."
8 tails: "But that is what got you sealed the last time. You can't beat Madara by yourself. You must use the boy."
Kyubi: "And why should I? Every time I have used even a small portion of my chakra with the boy it has only weakened me. He is not as strong enough physically as your host."
Naruto: "But I have since learned to use the power of the sage. With the strength of sage and the chakra of the kyubi combined we would be far more powerful than we ever were when you had control."
Kyubi: "I will agree to work with you on one condition. Unlike my brother I do not intend to be the crutch of some weakling. When akatsuki is destroyed, the last of the uchiha have died, and the war is over I wish to be freed from you completely. Agreed?"
Naruto: "Agreed."
8 Tails: "You have made the right decision brother. Now it is time to give you the power you once had. Naruto it is your turn now to do what must be done."
Toad: "Naruto are you sure you want to do this?"
Naruto: Yes. Now how do I unlike the power of the scroll?"
Toad: "Place one hand on the scroll and the other on the kyubi. The scroll will then allow you to transfer the power of the scroll to the kyubi. Ready?"NOT A SPOILEREvil Naruto,with amazing, dashes towards naruto and stands in front of him looking eye to eye
read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

Naruto walks over and places his hand on the kyubi's outstretched arm which has come through the barrier. Naruto turns and touches the scroll with his other hand. Instantly a jolt goes through as chakra surges through naruto and enters into the kyubi making it even more physical. The frog jumps off the scroll as it vanishes and naruto falls to his knees.

8 tails: "It is done. Rest now Naruto and prepare yourself. Tomorrow my host and I shall show you truly what it means to be a jinchuriki."
Toad: "Bye Naruto. I will tell the others at Myobuzoken about this."
Naruto falls to the ground onconscious as the 8 tails and Killer Bee look on.
8 tails: "Let us go Bee there is still much work we must prepare for. You too must become stronger if we are to defeat akatsuki."
Killer Bee grumbles to himself as he vanishes along with the 8 tails. The kyubi looks down at the unconscious Naruto.

Kyubi: "Know this brat. When this fight is over I will hold you to your promise even if it kills you in the process."

Naruto lays there unconscious sleep as the fox watches on as Naruto lays there.

Naruto 494: The Training Begins
____________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: Tribulation

Naruto 493: Evil Naruto

Evil Naruto: "Becoming a Hogake. What a joke. You are the nine tailed fox. You can beat the Akatsuki by yourself . Besides I wonder if we left the village would Sakura tried to kill us like she's willing to kill Sasuke? She doesn't like us. Those ninjas are just unless and they kept getting in your way like Hinata did when fought again Pain."
Naruto: Unless the Third was nice.
Evil Naruto: "But he didn't tell us the truth. He'd didn't tell us the Fourth Hogake was our father. He also even make a rule about not letting anyone to tell us that we had a monster inside of us. We didn't know about it untill Touji Mizuki told us. He was using us as well."
Evil Naruto attacked Naruto. Naruto defend. They both enter the Sage mode.

[Scene changes]
Killer Bee: I'd can't make up a rhyme with all that noise outside. [Killer Bee thinking that Kyuubi host is training. I guess Motoi showed him when I'd started training to control the Hachibi. I guess I can oversee his training.]
Kisame thinking (It's a prefect time to analyzed Naruto's power in the works and report it to Madara.)
Hachibi: "My nine-tailed brother is more hard to control than I was. I still think somethings wrong with your new sword."
Killer Bee: "There's nothing wrong with my new sword."

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

[Scene changes back to the Waterfall of Truth.]
Killer Bee arrives and oversee Naruto's training.
Evil Naruto: They even made a rule that was forbidden to tell us. About our father was the Fourth Hogake! Let's leave Konoha and let's join Akatsuki to show them the true power we have and with Sage Techniques no one can't beat us not even Sasuke Uchiha or Madara Uchiha or both of them. I say join Sasuke in his revenge against Konoha. Then We're fight Sasuke for the new Hogake. Beside the nine-tailed fox wants revenge on Madara Uchiha. Our Family defeated a Uchiha. This is our destiny to defeated the last Uchiha. Let's kill Sasuke Sakura already hates us anyway."

Killer Bee thinking what this kid is the son of the Fourth Hogake?
Naruto: "Jiraya, Sasuke, Tsunade, Itachi, Konan, Kakashi, Hinata, Rock Lee, Gai, Third Hogake, Pain, Kiba, Tenten and other leaf Ninjas put their dreams and hope for peace."
Evil Naruto: Do you know the saying kept your friends close but kept your enemies closer?
Naruto: "Stop saying us! I'm not you! "
Evil Naruto: "I'm you and you are me." [A Evil laugh]

read and submitted only at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

[Scene changes to Anko.]
Anko: "Kabuto!"
Kabuto: "I guess the war starts now! "
Madara: "Kabuto you lead them here?"
Kabuto: "Sooner the War starts and sooner the war ends. I'm more closer to get Sasuke Uchiha."
Tokuma: "So you lead us here to start the war."
Anko: "So you are taking up Orochimaru's mentle then?"
Kabuto: "You figured it out! Good girl!"
______________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: Narutomania

Naturo 493

(at the waterfall of truth)

Evil Naruto: what a bunch of pests
Naruto: !?
evil Naruto: sasuke,sasuke,sasuke!! why do you give a damn i dont know
Naruto:who are you?and what do you want?whats happening?
Motoi: thats the evil side of you that your seeing right now.it exists deep down your heart.the first step of controlling your biju is to control yourself(your evil side)
Naruto: you mean i have to defeat my evil side to get through the first step?
Motoi: yes this is the first step.

This is a PREDICTION --- NOT A SPOILER

(evil naruto aproach naruto)
evil naruto:why do you care about the village when it caused you so much suffering?and who's sakura to you?all she's done is give you more pain
Naruto:yeas that is true but the village again saved me from the darkness and sakura is my friend i will do anything for her.
evil naruto: you dont get to decide,i get to decide
Naruto:never,i will fight you so that i will be able to control the bijuu and protect those who a precious to me!

(Killerbee and motoi speaking in killerbee's place)

motoi: i left that kid in the waterfall of truth.do you think that kid can pull it off?
killerbee:that "hey yo" kid?? i dont know yet but he was able to come up with some cool rhymes,he should be able to pull it off
motoi: what about the next step???
killerbee:after he completes the first step i will spar with him a bit to see his potential.
motoi: he is very valuable to the 5 great nations and if he masters the bijuu host transformation,he will be invaluable in the war
killerbee:it sucks i wanted to be in the battle field with the others and i wanna catch some new rhymes from sub chan sensei but noe im stuck with this kid!

(kumo nin and suna nin investigates the hideout that anko reported)
Kumo nin:looks like this is sort of the place that madara will hide
suna nin:yeah i think so too,the konoha reported that kabuto who was orochimaru's assisstant was seen with madara.
kumo nin:did they join forces?if they did it will be a headache
suna nin:shhhhhh!! i sense somebody in the perimeter
Kumo nin:!??
sasuke:i didnt want to use my new sharingan on lowlifes but i dont give a damn now that you are my enemy,i will kill you two
kumo nin:sasuke uchiha!!!!(to suna nin)he is the guy who fought killerbee sama.He is very strong we better run away to report in.
suna nin:come on hurry!
sasuke: hmph........
kumo nin: what the!? im being sucked help!!!!!!
suna nin:thats..........kamui? kakashi hatake's sharingan can use that!
sasuke:die already!
kumo nin (screaming for help gets sucked up)
(sasuke stabs the suna nin through his heart and starts mutating his body)
(madara appears)
madara:sasuke are you happy now?we could have captured them and got intel on their plans
sasuke(with blood on his face):i want more blood im going off to konoha
madara:i will send you soon enough when i get the preparations done.(thinking to himself)kabuto will be taking care of that and i have all the akatsuki members under my control this war will go easier than i thought and once i win the war i will be the king of this shinobi world!!!
sasuke: hmph......you better
(sasuke and madara dissapear)

(Naruto and evil naruto starts fighting)

Naruto: i will be completely free of hate.this hate is the seed to a war,i will not give in to hate as sasuke did and not only i will help sasuke out of it!
evil naruto:as if i care!! rasengan!!(naruto dodges and does a kage bunshin)
naruto:you are not as powerful as me!(concentrates and gather senjutsu chakra)
evil naruto:(im you,you fool and does the same)
naruto kagebunshin:(attacks evil naruto from behind and disrupts the senjutsu chakra)
evil naruto:damn!
naruto:(become a sage)time for some frog fu!and lands a series of punches and kicks on the evil naruto
evil naruto:arghhhh!!! i.........

(demons cloak covers the evil naruto)

(4 tails appear)!!!

Naruto 493: the evil jinchuuricki

Anko: "Kabuto!"

Kabuto: "I guess the war starts now! "

Madara: "Kabuto you lead them here?"

Kabuto: "Sooner the War starts and sooner the war ends. I'm more closer to get Sasuke Uchiha."

Tokuma: "So you lead us here to start the war."

Anko: "So you are taking up Orochimaru's mentle then?"

Kabuto: "You figured it out! Good girl!"
____________________________________________________________

Please Also Read
Fan Art Prediction by: Hatifnatten
CLICK Image to Read
___________________________
Kakashi 's Face Revealed!!
_________________________________

CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

0 komentar:

Post a Comment