Naruto Naruto

Ichigo manages to defeat Gins bankai, BUT:

Gin: “Dear god! I never thought I have to use this, but I have no choice… Behold! My bankais final form!!”

Ichigo: “Wtf!? No!”

Gin: “Here it goes!” *EPIC TRANSFORMATION AND ADD SAILOR MOON MUSIC*

Ichigo: “Huh!?”

Gin: “TADAA!!!”

Ichigo: “What… the… hell?!”

Gin: “Let me introduce my own personal… MACHINE GUN!!!! RAPID FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *Begins to shoot at Ichigo*

Ichigo: “OH SHIT!!!” *Ichigo gets hit*

“It didnt do anything?”

Gin: “Look again!”

Ichigo: “Huh?” *Looks again*

“WAIT A MINUTE!!! PEDOBEARS!!! WTF!?”

Meanwhile:

Urahara: “STOP IT AIZEN!!! DONT SING ANYMORE!!!”

Aizen: “Arent you amazed by my Rick roll song imitation?”

Urahara: “NO!!! You just killed Isshin and Yoruichi with that song!”

Aizen: “Never gonna give you up…

Urahara: “THATS IT!!” *Takes a gun and shoots himself several times*

*Cough*

The real prediction:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment